Commercial Property Lawyer, Legal Research, Landlord & T...
Commercial Property Lawyer, Legal Research, Landlord & Tenant Matters, Transactions, Property Law
Job Title: Commercial Property Lawyer
Salary: A highly competitive salary (DoE)
Location: East Devon
Our regional, community-trusted client are looking for a lawyer to handle general commercial property transactions and landlord/tenant matters.
- Oversee diverse Commercial Property matters, including acquisitions, disposals, landlord and tenant affairs, rent reviews, licenses, and leasing.
- Providing legal advice and support to clients, working on your own initiative maintaining an exceptionally high standard of client care.
- Seek business development opportunities to further expand the client-base of the Company.
- Balance the demands of the clients/caseload and non-casework responsibilities, ensuring all deadlines are met.
Essential Experience Required:
- 3-5+ years PQE in Commercial Law
- Qualified solicitor or Legal Executive with a practising certificate in England and Wales
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and case management system
If you are an experienced Commercial Lawyer who is passionate about providing exceptional legal services and working in a supportive and inclusive environment, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV/cover letter to [email protected]
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant