£24000 - £26000 per annum
As a Billing Analyst you will be assisting the Senior Billing Manager in ensuring inputs and outputs of the billing system are reconciled and excep...
As a Billing Analyst you will be assisting the Senior Billing Manager in ensuring inputs and outputs of the billing system are reconciled and exceptions are managed and processed. Your role will consist of providing first class billing service to customers and service internal departments in ensuring the billing is accurate and on time. You will be responsible for testing new tariffs, products and billing system functionality, helping the business understand changes and movements in billing, identifying data insights for further investigation and decision making.
What we'll give you...
* Salary up to £26,000
* Hybrid working
* Growth opportunities through training and development programmes, technical traing academies and E-Learning.
* Private medical, life assurance, health club and wellbeing scheme, and contributory pension
* Access to company shares after 12 months employment
* And much much more.
What we need from you
* Excellent MS Excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
* Understanding of telecoms and IT products
* MI reporting
* Good organisation skills and attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communciation
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant