Audit and Accounts Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Hybrid Working, Pension, Annual Bonus
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager looking to secure a new role working for a leading regional firm of Chartered Accountants and B...
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager looking to secure a new role working for a leading regional firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors?
* Reporting to the partners, the role will focus mainly on audit and tax activities.
* Support a varied portfolio of clients with turnovers up to C. £500M.
* Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
* Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
* Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
* Conduct client meetings for the presentation of final draft accounts.
* Lead and manage a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
* Mentor the team - reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
* Develop and expand the team's skillset through development plans and training and support.
* Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Qualifications and skills:
* ACA or ACCA qualified.
* Demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within a senior audit and accounts role.
* Technically proficient in audit and taxation with excellent attention to detail.
* A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
* Able to manage own workload effectively.
* Excellent communication and advisory skills.
* Confident working alongside senior management.
* Adept at team management.
For more information, please get in touch with Brent Slocombe on 07552 707159, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant